Author Topic: Bugs?  (Read 2261 times)

May 30, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
Read 2261 times

Simon90

Hi,
Mac Book pro with (high) sierra.
I think I found some bugs.

Keyboard:
In full screen mode, the number keys do not work for renaming cues.

Please deactivate the shift function via the keyboard. It sucks if you want to rename a cue and the shift function is always activated.

Actions:
When I start cuelux pro it loses some references that are triggerd by playback faders. Triggerd by playbackfader 4.8 is now 2.8...... Every reboot, I have to reset it.

I use a Midicon Pro. Button A-K are Flash buttons. I programmed it "intensity playbackfader 2.2 toggle between 0-100%". But sometimes it swaps the values ​​and toggle between 100-0%. In the old version of cuelux pro this worked without problems.
is there a possibility to integrate a flash function for playbackbuttons / fader (Not Dashboard fader)?

Greetings
Simon

June 01, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @Simon,

Thank you for the feedback, I have added the issues on our list so that we can investigate and fix.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

June 04, 2018, 03:02:08 PM
Reply #2

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @Simon,

I am looking into this issue:

Actions:
When I start cuelux pro it loses some references that are triggerd by playback faders. Triggerd by playbackfader 4.8 is now 2.8...... Every reboot, I have to reset it.

But I cannot reproduce it. Could you send us your show file and tell us which version you are using?

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk