Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Matrix AND MAPPING  (Read 2700 times)

December 19, 2019, 06:28:10 PM
Read 2700 times

Manu608

Hello i am actually maping some strip led and i dont want it to be arrange in a snake mode is there an easiest way to map my fixture in the way needed !? like in Madrix it's pretty straight forward it's there any way that i can move the fixture arround without using the arrow on the left tab ? Is there anyway that i can pickup on the grip the fixture that i need to move !?

Thank youu

December 20, 2019, 09:48:15 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

I'm assuming you are using fixtures with subfixtures. If you add the main fixture to the matrix, it will be as a snake/row/column. You can also add the subfixtures instead of the main fixture, this way you can arrange them to your liking (takes a bit more calculating power for CueluxPro then if you add the main fixture)

To move the pixels around you can use the arrow keys on the keyboard, press P for 'Snap to Previous', press M for 'Move', press S for 'Set'.
These are all buttons on the right side as well.

I am not sure what you mean with pickup on the grip of the fixture... Can you explain a bit?

Greetings,
Bootsy

December 20, 2019, 12:46:40 PM
Reply #2

Manu608

You will be able to see my matrix with the show file from the other post thank you for your help

December 20, 2019, 01:46:46 PM
Reply #3

Manu608

What i mean is selected the pixel by clicking on it and then moving around my pixel around with my mouse....

December 20, 2019, 02:02:05 PM
Reply #4

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

I'm afraid that is currently not an option. I can add it to the wishlist, as it seems like a cool idea.
Not sure if it is reasonable to implement though, so I can not promise anything.

Greetings,
Bootsy

December 20, 2019, 02:15:19 PM
Reply #5

Manu608

Yeah i think it will be great and easier for everyone that moving it around with the  arrows key or the coordinate

Thank you

December 20, 2019, 03:04:56 PM
Reply #6

Manu608

Quick question

When i look on the sub fixture the Number in (xx) is the fixture number of the Panel so if it's in the panel 1 (2)

That means it's gonna be the address 004 and not the U3-001 that the matrix info are showing 

I just want to make sure that i understand....

January 03, 2020, 09:22:58 AM
Reply #7

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

Can you share your showfile, so I can have a look? Please include any custom personality files if used.

The address given should be the start address of the main fixture if I remember correctly.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk