Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Access violation!!!!  (Read 2420 times)

September 17, 2007, 05:46:05 PM
Read 2420 times

Onge

• Just Floyd Lighting Guy
    • Just Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute
Hi,

Just informing you of the error I have encountered.

Had a crash of VisulaDMX 1.48 build 7 on a Vista Home Premium desktop.

I was setting x.y,x values in the properties of fixtures so they appear in the correct position in Visual3D, when the X value showed 1.00m for every fixture even though they showed in the correct position in Visual3D. Even without a fixture selected the properties window showed X with a value of 1.00m.

Went to use  the "Save as" function and got error dilaogue window with the following message.

"Access violation at address 410046A3 in module 'BORLNDMM.DLL'. Write of address 73CD46CB."

Clicked OK. VisualDMX showed message "VisualDMX is shutting down, please hold". Waited for 10 minutes nothing happened. Start Task Manager and clicked "End Now" for VisualDMX and then got the following error dialogue window with the following error message.

"Access violation at address 410046A3 in module 'VisualDMX.exe'. Write of address 0000002C."

Everything seems to have saved correctly and is still in the positions I had set.
There is no darkside, it is all dark.

September 18, 2007, 04:48:11 PM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Thanks for sharing, i'll try to track this one down. Let me know if you find more clues on when the error occurs and when not.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk