Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Position Shapes in cuelux  (Read 2506 times)

September 26, 2018, 07:38:36 PM
Read 2506 times

Nikolaj Brinkmann

Is it possible to make suggestions regarding the position shapes in cuelux?  :-D

September 27, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @Nikolaj,

Of course, suggestions, feedback and wishes are always welcome.

Greetings,
Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

September 27, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
Reply #2

Nikolaj Brinkmann

maybe its a bit difficult to explain :-D
an example : 8 beams/Mh running a cirkle and you use the phase so that they chase each other, clockwise.
i then want half of the lights to run counter clockwise :-D i know i can do it by moving the phase fader the other way BUT iit is not accurate even if i set it by the numbers on the faders :-D i have tried to record and the first couple of cirkles are fine but then slightly becomes out of sync. (hope you understand my crappy english) if there where a button so you could flip half of your lights or every other light that could be cool and an easy way to make even more cool shapes :-D 

Regards  :D :D

October 01, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I am not sure i understand you right, but did you try to keep the same fx seetings for both of your heads group but just change the speed value from positive to negative ( or opposite).
Which version of cuelux are you using?
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

October 02, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
Reply #4

Nikolaj Brinkmann

hey  :D
I tried that with the values  :D but it seems like it wont be in sync/the same and after a couple of turns in the program..
Maybe its just me but i think i have tried it a couple of times now  :)
im doing som programming later this week and will give it a go again, and report back  ;)
im running the newest version of cuelux in windows.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:50:15 PM by Nikolaj Brinkmann »

October 03, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
Reply #5

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
ok, I've made some test on cuelux and i haven't seen any shift using the speed fader, but as i don't have any dmx fixture plugged in it's not really easy to see.
let's make some more test! :D
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

February 24, 2019, 09:21:55 AM
Reply #6

Nikolaj Brinkmann

hey hey :-D

ive tested and tested and it would be nice to have the possibility to make odd/even changes in the shapes that are running :-D by changing the fader position on the shapes/MH will not look even in the recorded show when saving :-) ive tryed everything possible ;) is it possible to add new features to the shape generator in the future updates? :-D

Thanks!

February 25, 2019, 11:07:20 AM
Reply #7

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi Nikolaj,

I've added it to the wishlist. I do not know when there will be time to implement it though.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk