Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Is it going on with Cuety?  (Read 1426 times)

October 16, 2018, 02:52:59 AM
Read 1426 times

Franky

Hello,

Today a good friend approached me about a DMX product. Had not heard of it yet Maybe someone already knows that. Light Rider and the Interface. You can even use 2 div. programs  :D
This product has a few features that are very interesting, I wonder why this has not yet been implemented at Cuety. Is it not technically possible or do not wanted?

Price are both at the same level. In addition, the other manufacturer also offers an integrated wifi and Art-Net. Certainly the software is slightly different in structure and maybe has one or two fewer functions, but what I've seen so far is not bad.

What about Sound2Light? A software solution on the built-in microphone on the Ipad should be possible. It's the same with the competitor :-)

Will something follow here or do I have to do without as a user at Cuety? Will more features be added in the near future?

As you can see, the market is not sleeping and many things are possible  8)

October 16, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @Franky

Cuety is an entry level product, designed to suit an entry level user. We understand that users might want a product with a larger feature set, and we do provide that with Cuelux.
When it comes to features, Cuety is designed by carefully selecting the right features. We include features that we can uphold as quality, useful features. You mention sound to light as a feature, which is in our Wishlist.  However, as you point out, it’s a feature that requires a microphone, an extra piece of hardware that in our opinion should be in the same quality  level as Cuety. Maybe the iPad microphone is good enough to support this feature adequately. Cuety is also available on low and mid range Android tablets, with microphones of a lesser quality of which we would also need to support well with this feature…

In conclusion, Cuety is very much in development, and we try to update with fixes, and new features as much as possible. Any feature, before inclusion, is going to be well thought through and carefully selected.

Greetings,
Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk