Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Force periodically reload showfile  (Read 1727 times)

September 23, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
Read 1727 times

Bastiaan

We're using LPU1 in church for 6 weeks now. Two times we needed to restart the app and/or reload the showfile. I'm wandering if one has found a way to automatically reload the showfile to prevent failure on critical times.
LPU is always turned on, using fixed ip, connected to always on wifi router. The iPad is also always on, however in sleepingmode most of the time. The times of failer we could see there was still LAN connection because the little light next to the logo turned red and green after LPU switched off/on It seemed to me that the showfile was'n correctly activated in the LPU. Reboot of LPU wasn't enough. Had to reload the showfile. I need a rock solid system that doesn't need tweaking like this.

September 24, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
Reply #1

Guido Visser

• Administrator
    • Visual Productions
Hello Bastiaan,

We have heard of this problem with older version of the firmware in the LPU.
Could you tell me which firmware version is installed in the LPU?
And which version of Cuety you are using?

Best regards,
Guido
Guido Visser
Visual Productions BV

September 25, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
Reply #2

Bastiaan

Firmware is version 1..17 (off the top of my head). System was bought in april 2018. Version of Cuety itself: i think 1.11.

September 26, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
Reply #3

Guido Visser

• Administrator
    • Visual Productions
Hello Bastiaan,

I thought the problem was resolved in that version. But apparently it is still there. We will have to investigate the problem more to figure out what has happened.

If you have any information which may help us figure out what happened please tell me. Could you tell which other devices are also connected to your network?
And can you send me the show file.

Best regards,
Guido
Guido Visser
Visual Productions BV

October 25, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
Reply #4

Bastiaan

Sorry for delay but here is the requested showfile. Hardware version is 1.7 en firmware versie is 1.17.

October 26, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
Reply #5

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hello Bastiaan,

I've send you an email.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk