Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueCore1 with Kiosc on Mac  (Read 2610 times)

October 22, 2018, 03:32:24 PM
Read 2610 times

Achrissor

Hi everyone,

I use the kiosc-app with cueluxPro on our Cuecore1 and an Adroid as Remote.
Our Client would like to spare a Mac, so I was wondering if there is a way to use the Tablet as Remote and only the Cuecore1, without CueluxPro opened on a Mac.
As soon as i close Cuelux there seems to be no communication between Kiosc and Cuecore, even though there is the right show stored on Cuecore. Am I doing something wrong?

Greets
Achrissor

October 22, 2018, 04:43:17 PM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @Achrissor,

Does the content run live from CueluxPro or is stored on CueCore1? Also does Kiosc control the CueCore1 or CueluxPro?

Greetings,
Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

October 22, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
Reply #2

Achrissor

Hello Michael,

the Cuelux-Show is stored at the Cuecore, but the file is only 2kb small.
Cuecores OSC Port is 8000 and Kioscs OSC-target is 8000, so, as i understand, it should be controlled by Cuecore?

There is an old show on CueCore, which was done with vManager, but i can't find a way to delete it and factory reset doesn't delete it either. Could this be a problem?

Greets
Achrissor

October 23, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
Reply #3

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hello @Achrissor

Are you able to run the show from the CueCore browser directly, without CueluxPro open on the Mac?
If so, we know the show is saved on the CueCore, and I suspect Kiosc is controlling CueluxPro instead of the CueCore.
If not, we have to fix that first before we can use Kiosc to control the CueCore directly!

October 23, 2018, 04:37:58 PM
Reply #4

Achrissor

Hello Bootsy,

in the Browser there is still the "old show" stored and i can't find a way to change it.
When Cuelux is open it says "This device is mastered by external software."

Greets
Achrissor

October 23, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
Reply #5

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi Achrissor,

You can store single cues or cuelists on the CueCore directly from CueluxPro using the Dump function.
This is described in chapter 10 section 6 of the CueluxPro manual: "Dumping content into the CueCore/QuadCore"

Another option would be to exit CueluxPro and use the web interface of the CueCore to record your show. But as you already have a show on CueluxPro using the dump function might be easier. Nevertheless, recording via the web interface of the CueCore1 is described in chapter 6 "Console"  of the CueCore1 manual.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk