Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: problem with my PB performance with Cuety LP-2 and TouchOSC  (Read 1782 times)

November 12, 2018, 02:22:55 PM
Read 1782 times

EVDV

my STOP button in TouchOSC only releases the button commands and not the faders.
 the programmed buttons works perfect on/off and if I push the STOP button in my TouchOSC layout all the programmed cues (on/off) are stopped - release all, but the cues who are placed under de faderbuttons (0-100%) don’t stop with this command, could not been released with that  release all (stop) button. It is possible that it has to do with the solution of my earlier question that you solved regarding the working of the faders-dimmers in the TouchOSC.

I tried to change the playback19 to a simple on:off switch as the 9,10,11,12 PB, and 17,18,19 PB buttons should been programmed. But I did something wrong, I wanted to check how to proceed and how PB18 was programmed But I did something wrong because I copied PB19 on PB18 instead.t. So I have to change PB18 and 19 to a simple on/off commando. The colorfaders RGB on 13+14+15 are never in use. It has to be simple 5 fader/dimmers and 7 buttons on/off.

I’ll try again.

November 13, 2018, 11:22:36 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

I'm not sure I understand completely what you want, is it to set al faders at 0% or 100% when releasing?

The release all command is either /release or /pbxx/rel.
To set al intensity you can use a float value between 0 and 1 with OSC command /pbxx/int
Hope that helps! If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Greetings,
Bootsy

June 29, 2019, 03:58:36 PM
Reply #2

EVDV

My problem still exist: The first five channels are dimmer function that work very good now but the release command works only on the programmed on/off buttons and the dimmers stay on, are not influenced by the stop/release function button. (the command should be 100% > 0%

Somebody help ?  BUT SEE ALSO MY NEW ISSUE.

July 01, 2019, 10:19:31 AM
Reply #3

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

Whats the properties set on these faders that are not releasing? Release all is something different than set all faders to 0%.

Greetings,
Bootsy

July 01, 2019, 04:41:48 PM
Reply #4

EVDV

The release all should be able to set all dimmers to zero and the buttons on/off to OFF.
Is that possible?

July 01, 2019, 05:39:45 PM
Reply #5

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

I'm afraid that it's not possible in a single command.
You can make two buttons for it, one sending release all and one sending all faders to zero.
The commands are:

/pbxx/rel
/pbxx/int with the value 0

Greetings,
 Bootsy
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 05:41:28 PM by Bootsy van der Zande »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk