Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Problems with Cuety LPU2 and KIOSC  (Read 2710 times)

November 22, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
Read 2710 times

pschlegel

Hello,

I have several problems with my Cuety LPU2 and the KIOSC App on IPAD.

UDP is not running at all, although UDP signals /pb01/bu=1 is coming in visible through the monitor. I tried it via file and remote.

Using OSC i can control the LPU2, but it is not working properly.

1) I added a fader values 0 to 100 using /pb01/bu and the signals are coming in, but it is only going from 0 straight to 100 the whole fader.

2) Second problem is the toggle button i added turns on the playback but does not signal that its on. Everytime i press i the signal on and off are sent out.

Final question would be if can theoretically use an ColourPicker16 if i preprogram the colours via cues in the playback, using the /pb01/go?

And is the LPU 2 limited to the playback function, meaning i can no control single fixtures with values from 255 via the kiosc app right?

If someone could help me would be great!

Thanks

Peter

November 23, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hello Peter,

The UDP Messages are without the first slash (/), so the message is 'pb01/bu' using 'integer'

1) For OSC the message for an intensity fader is /pb01/in (float with range 0-1)

2) The feedback for a playback is ' /pb01/ac', the event you are seeing is probably for the button which is pressed (on) and let go (off)

I don't think the Colourpicker can be used like that, as it is sending actual colour values.

The Cuety is limited to its playbacks indeed. But you could just patch a single generic channel, add it to a playback near the end, record at full and use OSC to  control the intensity.
For directly controlling DMX channels (and a lot more) we have the CueCore/QuadCore products.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk