Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: image of cuety on windows 7  (Read 2423 times)

November 24, 2018, 06:09:21 PM
Read 2423 times

Music Service Roma

How can I adapt the image of cuety on windows 7, I have a resolution of 1280x1024, but the image of the program is too large and you can not see the control keys above.
Thanks to those who will help me

November 26, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

Is it possible for you to make a screenshot of the image and attach it here, or send it to support -at- visualproductions.nl?
Are you using any scaling in windows 7?

Greetings,
Bootsy

November 26, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Reply #2

Music Service Roma

This is what appears on my laptop PC

November 26, 2018, 04:12:56 PM
Reply #3

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

I see... So how is your display scaling? If that's already on 100% then I'm afraid your resolution might be too low. (unless you turn your screen 90 degrees, but that's less than ideal I guess...)

I've found a nice description of how to check the scaling here. ( <=click )

(ps: in this case lower DPI is better)

Greetings,
Bootsy

November 26, 2018, 06:22:12 PM
Reply #4

Music Service Roma

you fail, it would be more useful to make sure that the application has a way to be able to adjust to various resolutions, now that I do I have to buy a new laptop to use cuety ???? >:( >:( >:(

November 28, 2018, 11:19:51 AM
Reply #5

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl
Hi Music Service Roma

I see you are frustrated, I am sorry to hear that.

Cuety is an App designed for tablet use. 
As a service to help customers we have also enabled it to be available for use on PC's if needed.

In considering that Cuety is made and designed for tablets, we also do clearly share the advice re screen resolution when using Cuety App on a computer or laptop: minimum of 1080 pixels in height. 

Please read this topic to avoid further frustrations: http://forum.visualproductions.nl/forum/index.php?topic=3825.0

I hope that you can use a screen with the correct height or a tablet in order to use and enjoy using Cuety App.
I wish you well, greetings

Zoë
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

December 24, 2020, 01:04:56 AM
Reply #6

Pijn-na-het-installeren

Hi Music Service Roma

I see you are frustrated, I am sorry to hear that.

Cuety is an App designed for tablet use. 
As a service to help customers we have also enabled it to be available for use on PC's if needed.

In considering that Cuety is made and designed for tablets, we also do clearly share the advice re screen resolution when using Cuety App on a computer or laptop: minimum of 1080 pixels in height. 

Please read this topic to avoid further frustrations: http://forum.visualproductions.nl/forum/index.php?topic=3825.0

I hope that you can use a screen with the correct height or a tablet in order to use and enjoy using Cuety App.
I wish you well, greetings

Zoë

In considering there is support for windows 10 , anno 2020 almost 2021 ,
Please fix this resolution issue
This win software is crap
And not worth a download in this condition

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk