Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: NO NEWS  (Read 1967 times)

August 23, 2019, 12:08:14 AM
Read 1967 times

jackfa

Hi, I’m Giacomo from DJS FOR PARTY, Italian company For rental and events.

We have at the Moment 6 emulation/cuelux cables + 1 Cuety.

MY ANSWER IS THE FOLLOWING: why don’t you develop new versions of the software? We bought it 5 years ago, and there are no Italian manual yet, no new features, lastest “usable” version is very old and the last release doesn’t work with newest OSX.

I think you have a Great software, but at the moment, i think my cash is not spent in a right way!

August 23, 2019, 09:52:43 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi Giacomo,

I'm very sorry that you haven't seen a new version. The truth is, we are currently working on new products which takes up a lot of our time.
We still plan on doing bug fixes for Cuelux and Cuety of course.  We have a development cycle  planned for Cuelux for week 38.  So a new version should be there after that.
Can you tell me why you think the latest version is not usable? We need to know to be able to fix it.
We recently released version 1.4.47, have you tried that one yet? You can also use it with your Emulation dongles.

Can you tell me what happens if you use the latest release (of what?) on OSX? I use all our software on OSX, so there is probably something else going on.

I hope I can fix some of your problems.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk