Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: JBSYSTEMS - Invader  (Read 728 times)

August 21, 2019, 12:20:05 AM
Read 728 times

DJ_Nuno

Hi Forum,

i have found in the Patch page the fixture for my JBSystems Invader and is available as 1CH.
So i set it up with 1CH Mode, but when i try to EDIT the cue for the Invader there is no functions available.

https://jb-systems.eu/invader

I attached the manual below.

As i learned from my last request, maybe the 1CH Mode will be not possible cause of subfixtures ?....is it right?
But why is it avalable in the Personality list for cuety?

I checked also a look alike or similar model from American DJ (ADJ) the model Stinger II, but no success 

Or do some one know which Generic setting could match this (with Laser function) ?

Thanks in advance for your patience with me

August 22, 2019, 05:05:40 AM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
PLease find included a new fixture file where the 1ch mode is fixed. You will be able to control your fixture from the first custom fader in cuety.
For 9ch mode, as you said because of sub fixtures it's not available on cuety, and sadly I do not see any easy way to use it patching fixtures from generic.
If you really need 9ch mode the best i can tell you is to patch 1 DRGBW fixture and 1 RGBW fixture  this way you will access 9 ch but the faders will not fit the functions...
I hope this will help you,
Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

August 22, 2019, 10:58:31 PM
Reply #2

DJ_Nuno

Hi Julien,

thanks so much again for fixing.
I try out now vBuilder and could build up a version for me aswell.....but i will check yours as well, for be updated in the standard lib.
For the 9ch version maybe it need to be setup up as diverent lights like a 4 spot LED bar ? So one is control only Laser, other the Wihte LEDs etc.. ?

But for now with my vBulder Version it runs :-)

August 23, 2019, 05:54:11 AM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk