Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: KIOSC OSC Color Picker command + Others  (Read 3564 times)

November 07, 2019, 06:30:47 PM
Read 3564 times

mzg

Hi

ill have some RGB fixtures that ill want to use the colour Picker on i Cuelux pro. via OSC  but ill do not seem to find any Osc command for that.

an other problem is.  is it possible to control "ColourMix" Faders directly fx via OSC command /programmer/colourmix/wheel1 ?
or is there an other way to it.

ill also  have attach´t my kiosc file.

one last thing..

is there an complete list  on all OSC commands for controlling Cuelux pro and CueCore2 .
that explants it an liltel bit more how to use the command.,
besides the littel part in the manuel

November 08, 2019, 10:57:17 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

To use the Colourpicker from Kiosc together with CueluxPro you will have to go to the Memories - Actions part of CueluxPro.
Here you can create your own OSC commands. I recommend using the colourpicker to change the colour of a palette, this works best.
You can then use the palette in your programming.

To do this you will have to add the action source OSC in the left column, and add an action to the right column.
This action will need the same tag (=command) as your Kiosc Colourpicker.
Inside this action you can add a task. Add the following task: Palette and set it to colour RGB - Control.
You should now be able to control the colour of palette 1 (As seen in the identifier)

For controlling the programmer, you will need to use the task Dashboard Programmer. You will have to set the right page, and then use the wheels command as seen in the image I've added.

If you need more help just let me know!

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk