Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueluxPro with CueCore2 - exporting cues  (Read 3669 times)

July 04, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
Read 3669 times

Kris

Hi!
I have created several dynamic scenes with cueluxpro on the RGB led matrix (rainbow effect etc.). The all work well when triggered by cueluxpro, but when I exported them to cuecore2 problems started to appear.
To cut it short, when I for example use command "DUMP PF1.1 1" it does export my scene to the track list on cuecore2, but there is a problem with looping the content. Some of my scenes are seamlessly looped (rainbow effect in horizontal/vertical lines", but others are not (rotating rainbow effect), and the manual states that cueluxpro automatically makes sure the exported scenes are looped properly.
Could you suggest a way to fix that?
Thanks!

July 06, 2018, 08:35:55 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @kris,

Does this happen only for FX cuelists or doest also happened for a normal looped cuelist?

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

January 11, 2020, 09:03:57 PM
Reply #2

Manu608

Hello all,

I am having the same issue but instead it’s with a quadcore.

I used rgb 3 channel in generic i am controlling strip led with a spi.

So iI mapped my matrix then do all my effect color changing and stuff everything work well on cueluxpro record in a palette then record into a cue play my playback dumpi 40 fps.

On the quadcore when i execute the playback its turning on but i ve got no effet just the color its like if the gobo doesn’t existe any more

Any clue?!

Thank you

January 12, 2020, 11:58:50 PM
Reply #3

Manu608

I am not sure of the reason but  I restart everything and lower my track to 16 and it work.... !

January 13, 2020, 10:31:40 AM
Reply #4

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

Great that it is working now. I've reported this as a bug, we will look into it.
If you have further questions please feel free to ask.

Greetings,
Bootsy

January 15, 2020, 04:17:35 PM
Reply #5

Manu608

After few tests on my side

I discover when we are using the matrix with some effect(gobo) we should dump without starting the Playback but i was use to start my playback and then dump the actual playback.

Why i was starting the playback is when i do a small cue like  a single color (white) on a rgb par by example the cue ini the quadcore wont keep the light on all the it will just appear to turn on and off and wont stay on so when i spoke with my supplier he told to start the playback and then dump it.

so i was keeping the same routine but with the  matrix it doesn'T seem  to work as is so what i found to be working is to clic dump- playback and then and the track number enter and the playback will start by itself and when i do that there's no issue once in the memories of the Core

Thank you

January 16, 2020, 09:27:19 AM
Reply #6

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

Allright, glad you found a solution. The issue with not starting the playback when dumping is you get to see the fade in when the playback is started. If you don't have a fade in then it could be fine to do without.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk