Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueluxPro-do not respond  (Read 3319 times)

December 18, 2019, 06:59:37 PM
Read 3319 times

Manu608

hello am I the only who's having an issue with Cuelux pro the program freeze or shut down by itself it's annoying at least it keep my data but when it'S it telling me do not respond or when it shut down by itself it said the program stop workinig properly

thank you

December 19, 2019, 09:10:44 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

Which OS are you on? Is it happening when doing something specific or does it seem to happen randomly?

Greetings,
Bootsy

December 19, 2019, 06:14:11 PM
Reply #2

Manu608

On windows 7 32G Ram 64B i7-6820

Always in Patch-Fixture when i do CTRL +A to selection every fixture

December 20, 2019, 09:56:01 AM
Reply #3

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

I'm trying to reproduce but so far it seems to be working. Can you share your showfile, so I can try with that?

Thanks,

Greetings,
Bootsy

December 20, 2019, 12:44:54 PM
Reply #4

Manu608

Here you go Thank you

December 20, 2019, 02:00:53 PM
Reply #5

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the issue you described. Nevertheless I have added it to the buglist.

You can try to remove the Visual Productions folder (But backup your showfile and any custom personality files etc.!) and see if that helps.

Otherwise maybe a clean install of CueluxPro.

Of course there are a few unsolved bugs in CueluxPro, which might cause it to crash, I'm very sorry you are having trouble with that.

Greetings,
Bootsy

December 20, 2019, 02:16:05 PM
Reply #6

Manu608

I will try that because I install the newest version of it but i dont think that completly deleted the old version

Thank you

December 20, 2019, 03:39:09 PM
Reply #7

Manu608

Is there anyway that we can upgrade the calculing power of cuelux pro more my grid its bigger and more fixture i put in there more slower it'S get and its getting pretty anoying

January 03, 2020, 09:27:13 AM
Reply #8

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

We have it on the list to increase efficiency with a higher number of fixtures. I don't know when this can be addressed.
What helps in CueluxPro is to use multi-part fixtures instead of single fixtures. If possible you can add them as multi part fixtures in the matrix as well, this will make the calculating easier for CueluxPro. But this means that the multi fixture has to be in 1 line connected to each other. In example, if you have a 10 part fixture, you can load the entire fixture as a 10 part into the matrix. You can rotate the 10 part fixture, but you cannot separate the individual subfixtures that way.

I hope this helps you.

Greetings,
Bootsy

January 15, 2020, 04:28:30 PM
Reply #9

Manu608

What i did is i create a new set up with the only thing a need (universe and patch )  and then from there  i arrange my pixel(fixture) as i needed and it work perfectly and in the quadcore i juste create action to have the track to play together and it's working .

Also i try to use the cuelux pro on a Mac it's was working but i received an error i will attach the .TXT  so you will be able to look into it.

I install Cueluxpro the latest on your web and  it was working A1 until the next day when i came back on site i reconnect my computer and my save didn't save so i lost my final file  cuelux pro start to shut down by itself at around every 2 minute so I uninstall Cuelux Pro deleting every thing exept my Files :) and reinstall it and did have but so i could complete the modification that i had to do on the lightshow and that computer did'nt have any previous version or other software from visual production even on the Mac also but the mac atleast did generate a report !

Thank you

January 16, 2020, 09:29:31 AM
Reply #10

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with CueluxPro again. Could you attach the txt error message?

Greetings,
Bootsy

January 17, 2020, 05:27:41 PM
Reply #11

Manu608

January 20, 2020, 09:55:14 AM
Reply #12

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,

I've added it to the buglist, I hope we can make something of the report.
You have it both with Windows and with macOS? After two minutes?

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk