Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: ASAP Fixture request - Light4me Thunder LED Strobe  (Read 833 times)

February 18, 2020, 05:53:14 PM
Read 833 times

ppPPpp

Hello hello,
i need ASAP the patch for the Light4me Thunder LED Strobe with 7ch , 13ch and 148ch mode.

https://images.prolighting.de/manuals/L4M1005_THUNDER_user%20manual_V1.2_en-de.pdf

Thank you so much!

February 18, 2020, 06:31:18 PM
Reply #1

ppPPpp

February 19, 2020, 08:03:14 AM
Reply #2

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Please find your fixture file included.
Note that i am not able to create the strobe file for cuety as it's including subfixtures that are not managed by cuety.
For the same reason you won't be able to see the sub-fixtures modes of the led bar. ( you can at least patch some RGB or RGBW fixtures from the generic manufacturer to be able to use some of those modes).
If you need to merge your previous user.personality file with this new one you can have a look at this tutorial video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=657OW347CIY
enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

February 19, 2020, 09:09:07 AM
Reply #3

ppPPpp

Thank you.

Is the possible, you create the patch only the 7ch and 13ch of the Light4Me Thunder Strobe? PLEASE

February 19, 2020, 11:03:30 AM
Reply #4

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I am sorry, but as i said i cannot create fixtures files for modes using subfixtures as it's not compatible  with cuety.
The trick you can use is to find fixtures in the library ( first have a look at the generic manufacturer) to find fixtures with dmx traits which would fit each subfixture dmx traits
for the strobe part of the fixture patch a generic strobe with DImmer and strobe channels and for the RGB part patch a generic RGB PAR "DSRGB".   
Strobe part address : n
RGB part address: n+2

I hope this will help you. ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk