Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Kiosc in Kiosk mode  (Read 3264 times)

March 05, 2020, 10:09:59 AM
Read 3264 times

Thijmen_l

Hi,

I have your Kiosc app running in conjunction with the app: scalefusion, this allows it to let Kiosc be the only app that is running and nothing else can be done on the tablet.

the problem is that when i open everything for the first time after rebooting everything works fine until i lock the tablet. when unlocked the kiosc app stays black and i dont see the interface i created.
this problem also comes up when i just try to reopen Kiosc. or lock and unlock without scalefusion active.

do you know if there is a way so that the tablet can be locked and unlocked but with keeping the kiosc app running normally?

Thanks in advance
Thijmen_l

March 05, 2020, 10:19:49 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi Thijmen,

I'm afraid this is a bug we are currently experiencing on Android, there is not much I can do at this time...
We have to wait for a new version where this is fixed. I'll try to get an estimate on when this can be achieved.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings,
Bootsy

March 05, 2020, 10:36:41 AM
Reply #2

Thijmen_l

alright,
thanks for the fast reply!

do you know if there is a workaround for this or do i just have to wait for the new version?

March 05, 2020, 10:57:26 AM
Reply #3

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi Thijmen,

I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a new version, as I haven't found a workaround yet.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk