Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Bug in Cuelux  (Read 2251 times)

May 16, 2020, 05:40:28 PM
Read 2251 times

Daan1974

Hello,

When copying a stacklist and assign this copy to a Go Button the copy won’t run when pressing that particular button.

Daniel

May 18, 2020, 11:41:20 AM
Reply #1

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi Daniel,

Which version of Cuelux are you using? And is it on Windows, macOS or Linux? I just tested on macOS with the latest version and I don't see any issues.
Can you share your showfile where this is happening, and tell me what to do to reproduce?

Thank you very much!

Greetings,
Bootsy

May 23, 2020, 01:52:42 PM
Reply #2

Daan1974

Hai Bootsy,

Running on Windows 10 with Cuelux 1,4.54.
I discovered a lot of inconvenient bugs...

Also when making a stacklist the name of the particulair cue doesn't show up in the stacklist.
So you have to guess wich cue is wich cue...
More handy would be a copy of the name from the cue to the stacklist.

Way to simulate the issue:

Make a working stacklist assign it to a go button , go to the stacks, on the left click the copy button, then past, a copy shows up.
Assign the copy to a go button, and start the stacklist by pushing the button, nothing happens.

Daniel

« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 03:22:06 PM by Daan1974 »

May 23, 2020, 04:13:06 PM
Reply #3

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi Daniel,

I still cannot reproduce the exact issue you have, although I do find that this part of the software definitely needs some attention...
I did notice the speed fader automatically jumping to -100% when assigning this copied stacklist, does this perhaps cause your issue?

Any way, I've added an item to the buglist to check this and copied stack lists in general.

By the way, does it happen to you in a new show as well?

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk