Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Simple user ficture problem  (Read 1163 times)

September 15, 2021, 12:12:55 PM
Read 1163 times

Miky

Hello, Something I do wrong,.. I create user ficture in Builder, Its LED panel, 2 ch, Dimmer + Colour temperature. I create user Manufacturer, user model with dimmer and Colour temp. I exported it and copy personality to Programmer folder exactly as described in manual. In Cuety Im able to patch this user picture, but when I try to control this ficture, there is only FX controller available, not Dimmer and Colour temperature..

Also when I patch the factory ficture, for example KinoFlo panel, (similar as our) with dimmer and colour temp, there is also only FX controler available..

Whats wrong?

Thanks for help.

Michal

September 15, 2021, 12:43:50 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
The fader you see in cuety is not for FX it's for intensity (there is a small "Int" between the fader and the fx button.
The fx button allows you to create Fx on the intensity parameter.
About the CTC parameter, it's not available on cuety. SO if you need to access it, in the builder instead of selecting CTC parameter select "custom" this way cuety will have the CTC channel on the first custom fader.
Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

September 15, 2021, 01:22:12 PM
Reply #2

Miky

Thanks, I test it. Im wonder why is CTC there when its not working... :)

Michal

September 15, 2021, 03:47:57 PM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Vbuilder is used for all Visual production softwares. CTC is not available in cuety but it is in Cuelux and Cuelux pro ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk