Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Dutch subforum  (Read 2708 times)

July 07, 2009, 03:24:21 PM
Read 2708 times

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
Why don't we start a Dutch forum? Because the people who use this forum are for 90% Dutch ;)

And it will communicate a lot easier  ;D ::)

July 07, 2009, 04:45:12 PM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Personally, I don't really like language-specific subforums. Being based in Holland we have a releatively high amount of 'cloggies' amongst us  ;) which we are of course very happy about.

But nowadays the world has become so 'small' and digital that we present Cuelux and our other products in a global way. The English language is therefor the obvious choice for our communication. I appreciate that not everybody is fluent in English (nobody needs to be to participate) and it will take some more effort than others; but for the world's business languages English is the greatest common divider.

The information being built up by you and all other users combined with the feedback from our team is growing and becoming so valuable for Cuelux users that - I think - it should be available to the most amount of people; therefor it should preferably be in English.

Of course, if you are not comfortable in English, please raise your question in your native tongue, it being Dutch, German, Spanish or any other language, and hopefully one of us can answer you anyway.

In essence, I am asking you the favour of sharing your questions and information with other non-Dutch speakers. In return we will make sure we'll be giving you the best and fastest online support possible.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 04:51:55 PM by Maarten Engels »
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk