Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Request for Martin Rush MH 10 Beam FX  (Read 1405 times)

July 11, 2022, 11:28:59 AM
Read 1405 times

Nils-94

Hi there,

I am requesting for a personality file for the Martin Rush MH10 Beam FX. Added in the attachments is the manual for the device. I'm currently at a job and it would be great to receive a personality before the end of the day. The device i'm using is the cuety LPU-2.

I would love to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Nils.

July 11, 2022, 11:51:41 AM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
It seems that the file you attached is not the right one...but I found the right one!
Can you telle me which mode you need and which software you are using ( cuety or cuelux)?
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

July 11, 2022, 11:52:33 AM
Reply #2

Nils-94

Hey,

Thanks! Im using the cuety LPU 2  and in 24 channel mode

July 11, 2022, 12:08:36 PM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I am sorry, but cuety will not be able to manage this fixture.
The led ring is a subfixture (individual control from the moving head) and Cuety do not manage subfixtures.
There is turn around, You can download and use the free Vbuilder software and create one cuety fixture for the spot part and one cuety fixture for the led ring.
Once it's done you can patch the spot part at the fixture dmx address and the led ring fixture at the fixture dmx address + 15.
As this is a custom thing I will not be able to create it for you.
But I join to this post the xml file where you will find your fixture. Once Vbuilder installed download the xml file to visualproductions/commons/personalities/user.
You can then split the fixture into 2 and once it's done click on "cuety export".

I hope this will help you.
Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk