Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Colorwheel with UDP  (Read 1493 times)

November 07, 2022, 01:43:13 AM
Read 1493 times

Gedrochtje

Hello,

I'm working with a LPU-2 and Kiosk Touch.

Is it possible to use the Kiosk color wheel to control RGB values to DMX fixtures in the Cuety Programmer?

Thanks!

November 07, 2022, 12:24:14 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I am sorry but this is not possible.
The colorpicker is working with some other of our products like the Cuecore2 or BStation2.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

November 07, 2022, 01:03:22 PM
Reply #2

Gedrochtje

Thanks for your fast reply.

Does it work on the Cuecore 1?  Cause I have one. 

And just to be sure,  Cuety LPU-2 stores the programming into his memory, but I thought the Cuecore 1 & 2 dont store on internal memory, but they only can be used in combination with software like Cuelux Pro?

November 07, 2022, 01:45:33 PM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
No, the Cuecore1 did not get this functionality implemented.

Yes you are right the LPU store all the informations in his internal memory while when you use the Cuecore1 with Cuelux pro no datas are stored inside the CueCore1.

But the Cuecore range are not only the Cuelux pro interfaces, they are fully stand alone DMX recorder including show control functionality. It's in the show control section of the CueCore2, where you can directly control DMX output depending on triggers like UDP or OSC messages that you can change DMX value of 3 consecutive channels depending on an Hex color value.

The Cuecore1 does get the showcontrol function but not the feature to transform hex color values into DMX values.

I hope this will help you,
Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk