Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Spider Led RGBW 43 & 13 Chanels  (Read 856 times)

November 20, 2022, 12:20:04 AM
Read 856 times

dj mell 07

Hello,

I just bought a pair of Spider Led RGBW, and I can't get the 2 Y movements to work (the lights have 2 Y axes each), only one axis will work on both of the lights, to work around part of the problem i created a pan and a tilt ey not 2 Pan or 2 tilt except when i enable Move Fx mode i am limited the 2 lights still perform the same jaw style movement effects which open and close, nothing more and that even by modifying the Phase!

I can't make the 2 axes or the 4 work in the same direction (it's not easy to explain this), I have however found fixtures, but I haven't found the one that would best correspond to my lights.

Thank you in advance for your return.  ;)

N.B: I have to carry out tests quickly because the return time of the Spiders is 10 days max (if they do not suit me (light power) You will find the 2 DMX modes attached, either 13 & 43 channels

November 21, 2022, 01:48:31 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Bonjour,
veuillez trouver ci joint le fichier d'interface pour votre nouveau projecteur. J'ai créé des "sub-fixtures" afin que vous puissiez commander individuellement chaque barre.
dans le mode 43 canaux, le contrôle de la deuxième barre est avec le 5eme projecteur.
J'espère que cela correspondra à vos attentes,
J'ai mis votre projecteur sou le nom 'Spider LED RGBW"
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

November 21, 2022, 07:21:14 PM
Reply #2

dj mell 07

Bonsoir Julien merci pour votre réactivité et efficacité !,

Merci beaucoup !

Je vais tester ça demain ! ;)

Musicalement.

November 28, 2022, 09:56:00 AM