Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Fixture HQ Power HQMH10001  (Read 862 times)

January 24, 2023, 04:27:04 PM
Read 862 times

verwimproy

I would like a personality fixture file for the HQ Power HQMH10001 for cuety. See attached
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 11:18:29 PM by verwimproy »

January 26, 2023, 09:28:51 AM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Please find your fixture included for Cuelux/Cuelux pro,
Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 26, 2023, 05:40:08 PM
Reply #2

verwimproy

Hi I tried to merge the fixture file in the personality file for Cuety. Seeing it on the iPad but not able to patch the fixture. Is there a possibility for posting a .personality file so ik can use the fixture in Cuety? Thanks in Advance

January 27, 2023, 09:30:06 AM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I am sorry I did not noticed your requested the file for Cuety.
The file I posted in my previous post is only compatible with Cuelux/Cuelux pro.

Your fixture only have 2 DMX modes and both of them are using subfixtures, ( individual control of the pixels). Cuety cannot manage subfixtures, and do not display the fixtures with subfixtures in its list.
So I will not be able to create this fixture for you.

But there is a turn around, to create a non-official file that would let you use the moving head on Cuety. But you will have to create this file by your self using the Vbuilder software.
- First create a mode of the fixture with only the main parameters
- In cuety patch the fixture with the special mode you have created at the fixture DMX address.
- Patch 9 RGBW fixtures from the generic manufacturer from the fixture's DMX address +15.

This way you will have 10 fixtures in cuety, one for controlling the main part of the moving head and 9 to control each pixel individually.

Good luck,
Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk