Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: strobo function  (Read 1806 times)

August 20, 2009, 08:51:35 AM
Read 1806 times

RonEnNieShow

hi cuelux

nice to notice that you are already back in the running

i have a question about the strobo function in cuelux.

when i have selected like 6 movingheads ( movitec sl 250 ) and set the random strobe in funciton slowly to the 100% it still is not really fast strobo it still is to slow for me. They just don't come quick enough after each other there are to big black moments between the flash of the first movinghead and the second movinghead and so on. i would like to see that this goes faster when it stands in the 100% mode. i also have a question about what contents the other strobo function.

ow sorry just forgotten

i use cuelux 0.33 in a full screen mode with windows xp
and the problems stays even when i use 20 movingheads

(and also sorry for pussing several times on notify i first tought that it was motify and did not respont correctly maybe i should take more sleep after a long day of hard working  ;))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 08:58:19 AM by RonEnNieShow »

August 25, 2009, 09:22:35 AM
Reply #1

Jeroen van der Velden

• http://www.visualproductions.nl
when i have selected like 6 movingheads ( movitec sl 250 ) and set the random strobe in funciton slowly to the 100% it still is not really fast strobo it still is to slow for me. They just don't come quick enough after each other there are to big black moments between the flash of the first movinghead and the second movinghead and so on. i would like to see that this goes faster when it stands in the 100% mode. i also have a question about what contents the other strobo function.
The random strobe is an internal function of your movinghead. The maximum speed of the strobe functions (including random strobe) is defined within your movinghead. However, I'll check the SL250 personality to see if we have the correct values for random strobe speed.

- The Strobe Linear (ST L) is just linear strobe control
- The Strobe Pulse (ST P) is a pulsing strobe with fading (by the dimmer). This is an internal feature of the fixture, not available on all fixtures!
- The Strobe Random (ST R) is random strobing. This is also an internal feature of the fixture, not available on all fixtures.
Jeroen van der Velden
Moving light operator

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk