Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Playbacks intensity fade in or fade out, Cuecore  (Read 557 times)

December 11, 2023, 07:35:21 PM
Read 557 times

Ade

Is there any possibility to make fade time for playback‚Äôs intensity?  You can make an action to set the level, but is there anyway to make it fade instead of  a  cut  :)

If not, is there any work around?

The Case:

I have multiple cues on PB6, which are triggered from date and time and it will run automatic whole year around, but sometimes I need to fade in and out smoothly as possible  PB1 where is special stuff for special events and then I need to get back exactly same cue in PB6 after the special event.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 09:50:15 AM by Ade »

December 12, 2023, 10:38:49 AM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
i see 2 solutions for your problem as there is no "fade" effect available for the intensity of a playback.
The first one is to include some cues in your playback 6 with all channels to 0. Using the fade timing of the cues, you can go froward to the black cue with a fade when you want to turn off the normal effect for a show, and when it is done, you go backward to the normal cue.
Second solution is to use the continuous increment, or continuous decrement function of the variable task  to create the fade effect, and then link the value of the variable to the intensity of the playback.

I hope this will help you,
enjoy :)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk