Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Kiosc Editor suggestions  (Read 714 times)

December 18, 2023, 11:55:56 AM
Read 714 times

Bastiaan van Dijk

Hello,

I trust this message finds you well.

I'm currently designing a lot of Kiosk Touch interfaces and while using the editor software, i'd want to suggest a few changes / missing features.  Im running Kiosk Editor v1.17.19 on Windows 11 22H2 (22621.2715),

Warning Screens:
Implement a warning screen when opening a new file. Currently, the warning doesn't appear when opening a new file, When the current show has already been saved.
Introduce a warning prompt upon attempting to close the application, even when the project has been saved. This will help prevent unintentional closures.

Clipboard Functionality:
Be able to paste text from outside of kiosk, There seems to be an issue where text copied from outside the editor application doesn't paste into a label field.

Clipboard Status Highlight:
Highlite when something is copied to clipboard. Currently, the icon remains the same color (a bit greyish), . Take an example for the the visual cues for undo and redo actions.

Bulk Image Import:
Import multiple pictures at the same time. This feature would greatly improve efficiency when working with multiple images.

Font Customization:
Beeing able to change fonts, consider the ability to choose between uppercase and lowercase text,

These are a handfull of suggestions, I like the software and the design interface. But i think this will improve the experience a lot.

Greetings Bastiaan.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 12:10:40 PM by Bastiaan van Dijk »

December 18, 2023, 05:00:34 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Thank you for the feedback about the Kiosc Editor.

Most of them problem you are reporting are already in our todo list.

But I will add the warning screens issue. It seems it is a windows related issue as it is working fine on MAC.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk