Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueCore3 and installation, how for a profile of x led/light positions set...  (Read 505 times)

January 22, 2024, 04:37:10 PM
Read 505 times

Toysoft

Hello,

About the CueCore3 installation, I set up the various cues (Playback menu) and on any of them I would like to reduce the intensity of the light of specific spots on the fly.

I have for example 4 tables, each one with a Light managed by the CueCore3 a specific playback Cue..., all set on the system at x%. I can only increase the level and not lower it from the profile set, on the console.

On Track Menu I have "example 1", and I set the 4 tables on the "Patch" menu with their addresses, and with the MAIN button I can increase all from zero, but cannot go lower to minus from the settings set on the Playback menu...

Thank you,

TS

« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 06:27:05 PM by Toysoft »

January 24, 2024, 10:56:27 AM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
The behavior you are having is because the merging of the playbacks is set to HTP ( highest takes precedence) in this case when a value had been set you can only change this values to an higher value.
Now to be able to have individual control of each lights on your table , it would be better to directly control each fixture instead of using the tracks.
In the show control, for your control action, instead of having playback task, you can select the fixture task, for group control you will be bale to assign multiple fixtures to as task, and then when you will need individual control you will be able to just control the one you want without any HTP merging problem.

I hope this will help you
Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 27, 2024, 04:26:25 PM
Reply #2

Toysoft

Thank you,

So this means that we cannot use the B-Control, but would need to use Kiosk on a tablet or even use a PC ?

Am I correct ?

Thank you.

TS

January 29, 2024, 11:21:24 AM
Reply #3

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi,
What Julien means is that if you use track based playbacks, it is merged HTP with the fixture playbacks and ShowControl output.
HTP means highest values win. 

If you use the fixture playbacks you can adjust the fixtures virtual dimmer using ShowControl. But this does not affect the output from the tracks.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk