Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Copy the show  (Read 510 times)

January 24, 2024, 05:20:33 AM
Read 510 times

Konstantin5

Hello! I have an LPU and an iPad. How do I make a duplicate of the finished show and save it under a different name? I want to make changes, but so that the old version of the show remains under a different name. Thanks!

January 24, 2024, 09:36:44 AM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
To create a backup of your show on your ipad, you first need to go into the options.
Then click on the "new" button. This will create an empty show file that you can rename the way you want.
Now click on save, this will copy all the datas of your show currently in the LPU into the show file.
You can now keep working on your show on the LPU , and call back you back up by opening the show file you have just saved.

If you want to create a second backup with the new version of the file, create a new show file, and then click on "save" to backup the contain of the LPU into the new file.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 24, 2024, 09:43:49 AM
Reply #2

Konstantin5

To create a backup of your show on your ipad, you first need to go into the options.
Then click on the "new" button. This will create an empty show file that you can rename the way you want.
Now click on save, this will copy all the datas of your show currently in the LPU into the show file.
You can now keep working on your show on the LPU , and call back you back up by opening the show file you have just saved.

If you want to create a second backup with the new version of the file, create a new show file, and then click on "save" to backup the contain of the LPU into the new file.

Everything is clear, thank you very much!
Is it possible to save the file to the iPad and then send it by e-mail or save it to a memory card, a flash card?

January 25, 2024, 09:27:34 AM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
You're welcome!  :)
Once the show is saved on the iPad the file can be transfered to any new system without any limitations.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 25, 2024, 09:52:55 AM
Reply #4

Konstantin5

Yes, thank you, but where can I find it, in which folder?  For IPad, Android and Windows?

January 25, 2024, 09:58:15 AM
Reply #5

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
It is the same folder that where you store the user.personlaity file.

On the ipad it will be in the Cuety application folder
On Mac and Windows, just click on the folder icon button from the option window
On android click on the export button to send the file where ever you want.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 25, 2024, 10:04:32 AM
Reply #6

Konstantin5

thank you very much!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk