Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Problems with Cuelux 0.36 build 1 Beta  (Read 4267 times)

September 16, 2009, 12:15:25 AM
Read 4267 times

Garitocafe

Hello

I have some problems with Cuelux 0.36 build 1 Beta. When i try to save my conf on disk, it works, but when I try to open it, the software sometimes crashes down, or when I restart it, the preset changes into another configuration.
Please, let me know if is because this version then I will try to get an older one.
I have a iMac intel, 2Gb ram and 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo with snow leopard 10.6.1

Thnx

Nacho

September 19, 2009, 11:27:38 AM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I haven't tested myself on Snow Leopard yet, I'll try to get 10.6.1 asap and report back to you...
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

September 26, 2009, 07:02:30 PM
Reply #2

Garitocafe

no answer!!
your software crash down in my imac a lot of times. and also i'm waiting for pad led 56 preset, but you don´t help us.
The preset for eulolite tc-5 doesn't work
The preset for american dj par 36 led doesn't work is well
i'm really disapointed with your system

September 27, 2009, 01:12:36 AM
Reply #3

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
no answer!!
your software crash down in my imac a lot of times. and also i'm waiting for pad led 56 preset, but you don´t help us.

Cool down.. They are very busy at Visual Production to fix the shutdown-bug. This bug does not only appear on imacs.
And about the presets: Try to find out what's working (or not) and open the files with notepad and customize the files by yourself :)

September 27, 2009, 10:13:59 AM
Reply #4

ed

i  also had the   closing down bug  on windows and  it appears in full screen mode. when i switch to another mode  there was no problem.

I am just downloading  the new  beta 0.38 build 1 and i am very curious  and  i use the programm  just a week  and i like it.

I read something here about a video instruction about trucs and tips  and  i like  the idea

greets  from  the netherlands

September 28, 2009, 08:47:24 AM
Reply #5

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@Garitocafe

I've found a bug that could crash the software when load/save a show file, please download version 0.38, it contains a fix.
Can you tell us what is wrong with the personality file for the American DJ P36 Led?

I have corrected the order of colours in the Eurolite TC-5 personality, the file is attaced to this post. Please copy this to your /Users/user/Visual Productions/Cuelux/Personalities/Factory directory and start Cuelux.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

October 09, 2009, 06:17:18 PM
Reply #6

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
I have just tested Cuelux (0.38) on Show Leopard (10.6) and it works fine; no issues.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

October 10, 2009, 06:06:04 PM
Reply #7

Henker

• Henk Veenker
no answer!!

Cool down.. They are very busy at Visual Production to fix the shutdown-bug. This bug does not only appear on imacs.
And about the presets: Try to find out what's working (or not) and open the files with notepad and customize the files by yourself :)

I agree, cool down ! Give them some time to solve bugs and problems.....
Henk Veenker
Former technical director
Schouwburg Kunstmin, Dordrecht (NL)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk