Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Which is the problem ? It's at least 10-15 minutes that it stays this way...  (Read 391 times)

January 29, 2024, 06:35:17 PM
Read 391 times

Toysoft

Which is the problem ? It's at least 10-15 minutes that it stays this way...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 06:40:34 PM by Toysoft »

January 29, 2024, 09:25:48 PM
Reply #1

Toysoft

It forces for an update, that seems to be not available, stays stuck there... and it clearly states don't turn off power... and it will take few seconds...

After some time, I had to reboot it with the vManager, to be safe... and it didn't worked at all, not sending any order to the DMX network... but receiving from the B-Control... so I a reboot was necessary and it works again...

Looks like something wrong on the update processus....

Now back to the problem of reprogramming the Button 6 of the B-Control to trigger the MASTER in the Console of the CueCore3... any idea ? Would really appreciate an answer step by step, if you need more infos about my configuration, I can naturally give you them (you have my email at registration).

TS

TS

January 30, 2024, 12:29:57 PM
Reply #2

Bootsy van der Zande

• Administrator
Hi TS,

Can you tell me what the LED light on the device does, which colour it is and does it stay on or blink?  And what is the serial number of the CueCore3?
The screenshots you attached to last post show that the communication with the bios chip is not working. If that is always the case (after a power cycle) the device might be in need of repair.
I recommend contacting the reseller where you bought the CueCore3 first in that case.

The update dialog of the bios should not show when there is no communication. (it does now because the version is 0.0 by default...) I will make sure we fix this in future versions.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Greetings,
Bootsy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk