Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: problems in cuelux 0.36  (Read 3880 times)

September 22, 2009, 11:22:59 PM
Read 3880 times

RonEnNieShow

hi cuelux

after trying cuelux 0.36 i have found some bugs.

1. it still crashes down after an hour of 3 after then it wil not respond in any way
2. some of the times i have selected 2 movingheads but only one responts to the movement after de and re selecting it works just fine agian
3. if i am in full screen mode i cant get out of cuelux i first have to set it to an other screenmode even the alt. tab. combi does not   respont.
4. i had made a cuelist for 4 movingheads but by starting it up it only but the beam of 2 of them open the other where still closed i stopt cuelux and restart it and there was not any problem but i had the problem several times if i just stopt and started back up again the problem was some times there and some times not.

and to be fair i like cuelux 0.33 the most it has its bugs but in the most cases  it responts nicely ( no crashing down in the middle of a show 0.35 and 0.36) and it reconise my bcf 2000 controller ( 0.34 did not reconise my controller ) the biggest isue with 0.35 and 0.36 is the crashing down after an our of 3 i just can't use that because than i have to restart it and then it is totally dark for a while thats the biggest disaster i ever can have

so please fix the crashing down soon because this is verry irritating and i just can't use the 0.36 version in real use because i cant use a black out for almost a minute

September 23, 2009, 09:05:51 AM
Reply #1

Jeroen van der Velden

• http://www.visualproductions.nl
Hi,

Thanks for your post again. We'll have a look at the bugs you mention, I'll try to reproduce them (we've had Cuelux 0.36 running for at least 6 hours every day on the PLASA tradeshow on both Windows and Mac and didn't experience the crash you mention, I'll keep looking).
Jeroen van der Velden
Moving light operator

September 24, 2009, 11:37:11 PM
Reply #2

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
Found a bug  ::)

When I edit a Cuelist and select multiple cues (and want to change it to Follow in staid of Wait) it only changes the first cue. Also it's irritating me that I have to select all the cues with Ctrl and can't use Ctrl+A..

September 28, 2009, 08:48:55 AM
Reply #3

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Added support for CTRL-A and multiple selection via CTRL-mouse to the cue editor, it's in version 0.38.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

September 28, 2009, 10:50:16 PM
Reply #4

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
Added support for CTRL-A and multiple selection via CTRL-mouse to the cue editor, it's in version 0.38.

Thanx for the support  ;D

October 10, 2009, 04:13:53 PM
Reply #5

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
We can reproduce the after-3,5-hour-crash bug as well now. I now also roughly know where to look for the bug, so hopefully I will be able fix this real soon.

What has become clear is that the bug only exists:
- on Windows
- on version 0.34 or higher
- with a CueCable connected
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

October 11, 2009, 01:30:54 AM
Reply #6

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
We can reproduce the after-3,5-hour-crash bug as well now. I now also roughly know where to look for the bug, so hopefully I will be able fix this real soon.

What has become clear is that the bug only exists:
- on Windows
- on version 0.34 or higher
- with a CueCable connected

Okay, so it's not fixed in v1.00B2?
It looks like an overflow to me because the system also gets very slow..
Hope you get it fixed real soon  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk