Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Black Out/ Joystick  (Read 3013 times)

December 11, 2009, 02:41:29 PM
Read 3013 times

djnywizz

When I hit the black button, the lights get very dim but they don't turn off same thing with the master fader button.  What do I do?  Also is there a joystick anyone can recommend for  Mac Computer.  Thanks in advance.

December 11, 2009, 04:14:06 PM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
which fixtures are you using?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

December 12, 2009, 03:00:15 PM
Reply #2

djnywizz

I am using a mac computer and I have 4 american dj accu spot 300's.

December 12, 2009, 05:57:14 PM
Reply #3

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I think its a personality file issue. Please try it again with the attached file. Although the personality was according the manual; I have changed the dimmer implementation slightly to be on the safe side.

Good luck!

Instructions:
This file is written for the most recent non-beta software version, available on www.cuelux.com.
Please make sure Cuelux is not running. Then, copy the (attached) personality file into:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Visual Productions\Cuelux\Personalities\Factory (for Windows) or
/Users/user/Visual Productions/Cuelux/Personalities/Factory (for Mac Os)
Overwrite the old one. When you start up Cuelux the new file will be loaded.
Be aware that the, especially newly created, personality file that has been written for you has not been tested on the actual fixture. It is therefore always advised to test the personality file before using it in live shows.
Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties with a personality file or if you require a new one to be made for a currently unsupported fixture.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk