Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Fader wishes.  (Read 9826 times)

February 20, 2010, 05:24:10 PM
Reply #15

Erics

• Member of the Turn The Table DJ Team
    • Turn The Table DJ Team

I would like to have a panel for starting these Cues with one click. Nice would be an option for each button to change backround color und the Text or Grafik (for Gobos) And the option to make the cue run or flash only when you click on it :-)

February 20, 2010, 10:15:25 PM
Reply #16

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
But it can't be that i have color values on my screen when everything is off. So it's a bug.

Could it be that the programmer window still contains values?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

February 20, 2010, 10:32:06 PM
Reply #17

Erics

• Turn The Table DJ Team
Could it be that the programmer window still contains values?
No, i checked it. When it would be the programmer window it would be always the same values. But it depends on which cue was running.

And i made some more test. And not always the latest started cuelist takes over. I had three cuelist on fader 1 - 3. When i start it from left to right everythings fine. but when i stopped all and start from fader 3 to 1. Always cuelist on fader 3 is running.

It seems for me that the cuelist with higher fader number has the highest running level. Is that normal?

March 05, 2010, 12:00:29 PM
Reply #18

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I have just fixed a bug that was - i think - causing this behauviour as well. The fix will be in the next release.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

March 05, 2010, 02:18:25 PM
Reply #19

Erics

• Turn The Table DJ Team
The fix will be in the next release
Nice to hear that. I hope to get it soon. My next Party is tomorrow. But i think it takes some more time to test everything that the next version will be good and stable in all standard features.

March 21, 2010, 08:37:35 PM
Reply #20

vnx

Hi,

I just had something in mind as a feature request but Erics already had the idea as well. So I would like to support his wish:

What i would like to have an option to group cues. I have 8 color cues and make them as one group. When i start one of theses Group all others go off. So you can make Groups for moving, groups for gobo, Groups for Color. And you can easy combine them. select color chase green with gobo 5 and movement 4. when you want a different color... you start a new color cue of the group and theree it is. now you want to change movent... start a nother movement cue. And all with one click. I don't want to think about pressing a release button before. when you have fade times programmed it would be nice i you have a fading between the colors... and when you have no fading programmed you have a hard snap like for gobos. That would be a great help for me.

Best,

Ben
Cuelux 1.03b22 on MacBook Pro (MacOSX 10.6.5) / Thinkpad X41t (WinXP) using Livid Ohm64 Controller

March 22, 2010, 12:33:22 PM
Reply #21

Erics

• Turn The Table DJ Team
Thanks Ben, we will see how it will work in the future.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk