Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Smoke Factory - Tour Hazer II  (Read 5425 times)

March 11, 2010, 10:24:05 AM
Read 5425 times

raystream

Hi

can you please add the Smoke Factory - Tour Hazer II?

here is the channel list:

Ch1: Pump
Ch2: Fan

the fan only starts if the pump channel level is above 1%.
i would like to set the fan level manually and that the fog button sets the pump channel to 100% (would be cool to adjust this level)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 11:09:15 AM by raystream »

March 11, 2010, 02:23:30 PM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi,

Please find the new Smoke Factory library attached to this post. Instructions for adding the personality can be found in the 'sticky' posts...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

March 11, 2010, 02:56:14 PM
Reply #2

raystream

you are fantastic
thank you

June 15, 2010, 11:29:31 PM
Reply #3

pbel

• Light Operator
    • Exa Light + Sound GmbH
Hi Raystream:

I have the same device:
how do you manage to control the fan? i.e. I found the fog control on the page misc. But I can't find the control for the fan even I see in the fixtures overview that fog and fan are somehow defined.

As well pressing the fog button only moves the fog value and not the fan

After testing as well the JEM ZR247 and the JEM AF-1 fan which both are not working (and the AF-1 is 1 channel only) I'm sure that it is either a but or that it is a least so well hidden that I don't find it :)

Thanks for some help
Chers
Petr
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:38:29 PM by pbel »
---
cuelux on mac os x 10.6 and windows 7 with bfc 2000. mac 500, mx 10, minimac profile, led flood

June 16, 2010, 02:56:26 PM
Reply #4

raystream

hi

pressing the fog button turning only the pump on is right, cause the fan will run on standby with a pump value of 0.
setting another value on the pump channel will activate the fan with the value you have set for that channel.

fan & pump control:
just select the tour hazer II and select Misc in the programmer area
there are 2 enabled faders. The left one for controlling the pump and the one in the middle for controlling the fan.
the right one is disabled and have no function with this device.

June 16, 2010, 03:02:20 PM
Reply #5

raystream

upps i am sorry.
what i wrote was for version 1.02 build befor 13.
ind 1.02 build 13 there is no fader anymore for the fan control.

please fix this bug.

June 16, 2010, 04:41:58 PM
Reply #6

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
The 'fan' fader lost its place in the programmer. I have attached an updated file where the fan is mapped to a custom fader.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

June 17, 2010, 11:11:08 AM
Reply #7

pbel

• Light Operator
    • Exa Light + Sound GmbH
The 'fan' fader lost its place in the programmer. I have attached an updated file where the fan is mapped to a custom fader.

thanks a lot for the fast update. Is this something temporary or is the Fan Fader gone for good?

I don't mind using the cust1 fader instead, but the nice fan picture in the fixture overview is gone  :'(   :)

I had anyway to switch to cust faders when I created my array of 2 hazers (as it looks the fog fader is not working when creating subfixtures). So I'm used to have the "1" picture for fog and now the "2" as fan.
---
cuelux on mac os x 10.6 and windows 7 with bfc 2000. mac 500, mx 10, minimac profile, led flood

June 17, 2010, 02:48:50 PM
Reply #8

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Yeah, I had to create space for other controls like (2nd gobo rotation) so the 'fan' fader had to go. I think we can control it nicely via the custom fader...
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

June 17, 2010, 07:46:27 PM
Reply #9

raystream

i think there is no problem with the way it is now.

June 20, 2010, 11:57:08 AM
Reply #10

pbel

• Light Operator
    • Exa Light + Sound GmbH
i think there is no problem with the way it is now.
generally I do agree. But then all the fans / hazers in the personallity files need to be adapted I guess for the next version.

a deluxe version for later would be that it recognizes that the custome channel is called "fan" and uses the right symbol. But for sure not a priority now.

Cheers
---

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk